Rum Punch Dahlia Collection
Inspired by the success of our rum punch dahlia bouquets at the farmers market, this 6 plant collection has been trailed by yours truly and will provide an abundance of blooms for cutting from late summer to frost. Mostly decorative and ball dahlia varieties, which last the longest in a vase once cut. Blooms in shades of corals, peachy apricots, salmons, raspberries and even some deep plums.
***Exact varieties for 2023 will not be announced in advance of May pickup. You will recieve a gorgeous, curated palette as described above of trailed dahlias that are exceptional for the home gardener***
- Grown from tubers in mix of Vermont Compost Seed Starting Mix and peat based potting soil with out the use of any chemicals.
- Each plant will be grown in 4.5" plastic quart container, the collection indludes 6 total plants.
- Plants can be spaced in the garden roughly 18" apart. Plan for 24 square feet of space or an area roughly 4' x 6' or 2' x 12' for planting. Plants can also be tucked into openings in existing borders. If you have a smaller space consider splitting the garden with a friend or neighbor to spread the joy of flowers!
- For best results plan on staking your plants.
- Dahlias will require full sun for optimal flowering. We recommend a minimum of 6-8 hours of sun.
Tax Added at Checkout.
*Local Pick Up Only*
Local pickup scheduled for Saturday, May 20, 2023 between 9 am - 11 am in the Wauwatosa Public Library parking lot.